BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 5, 2010

MY DISCUSSION AUDIO QUESTION

due to a computer malfunction I am not even going to attempt to describe, I cannot post my final discussion question. This will hurt my discussion average pretty bad, so in a last ditch effort. I will be answering the question in text, in hopes of some pity points.

Which Web 2.0 tool would be most effective for my business?

I would use all social networking sites. I do not believe we have even began to see how effective social media can be used & I believe websites like Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn can be used to not only help growth of a business, but also to help in the customer service areas that are generally not efficient.
Facebook is a site that could more allow users to become more familiar with what your business is & how it can be used by the consumer. Twitter is one I would use mostly for feedback because it is easier for the user to send you a message & it is just as easy for us to respond to it, either publicly or by direct message.

0 comments: