BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Google AdSense

Due to my lack of initiative to do my assignment in a timely manner, my AdSense account will not be registered until after the due date for the assignment. This is not only a lesson in procrastination, but also a lesson in preparation. Had I prepared properly for the assignment (read the assignment when it was given to me), I would have known that this would take 1-2 days to register and I would not be in this predicament.

Sorry Dr. Tollison

Update 5:53PM: I got my AdSense updated, but now it will not let me save my options to add a toolbar, and keeps giving me an error saying, "Error while trying to save your AdSense for Search settings. Please try again later."

I have to go to work soon so if I do not get a chance to fix this problem, I'm sure it will let me finish it tomorrow.

0 comments: