BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 18, 2010

59 days.......

Only 59 days until I get to go to my first LIVE UFC event!!!!!

UFC Fight Night 22 in Austin, TX.

Google Maps tells me the trip is 12 hours. & since no one was willing to commit to going w/ me, I'll be going by myself.

TOTALLY WORTH IT!

The listed fights from MMAWeekly.com are:

-Damian Maia (12-2; #5 Middleweight)* vs. Alan Belcher (15-5)
-Mac Danzig (19-8-1) vs. Matt Wiman (12-5)
-Jim Miller (17-2; #10 Lightweight)* vs. Gleison Tibau (21-6)
-Nick Catone (8-2) vs. Tomasz Drwal (17-3)
-Efrain Escudero (13-1) vs. John Gunderson (23-7-1)

Alan Belcher is one of my favorite fighters to watch & Danzig vs Wiman & Miller vs Tibau are def not going to disappoint.

This will truly be the highlight of my year.

did I mention I got Floor seats? Row 5. Be jealous =)

0 comments: