BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Movie Reviews

I'm not going to go real in depth on the reviews for these movies. Just gonna give my 2 cents. I'm a huge movie freak, so don't be surprised if in the future you see me giving out lots of high grades. I LOVE movies.

Toy Story 3- 10/10. I find it amazing that they could improve upon the already impressive first & second movies. Pixar has done it again.

Despicable Me- 10/10. Highly original plot & I never got bored.

The Box- 7/10. Not quite sure why a bunch of my friends gave this movie such a bad rating. Although frustrating at times, I found it quite enthralling. I'm almost certain most people who end up hating it, do so because it is fairly depressing.

Chloe- 6/10. Interesting plot, but can never give a high grade when i guess the end in the first 30 minutes. Has a good moral though: Communication in a relationship is PARAMOUNT.

Predators- 8/10. Many will disagree w/ this, but I did enjoy it.

0 comments: